Vanessa

It's my on-line diary... I'm Vanessa and I'm a little french girl. I'm a model and I would like to share my thought and my internet links...

Monday, July 11, 2005

Extra sex time

Sex news (Friday 8th July 2005) :
Extra sex time for convicts ?

Belgian prisoners could be granted extra time for sex after a Catholic University student complained two hour conjugal visits were too short.
Convicts are currently allowed one two-hour undisturbed visit from their partner every month.
But Louvain Catholic University student Ina van Havere, who conducted a study into the sex lives of prisoners, says the short time granted leaves relationships "very strained".
Havere says the time restraints mean couples are forced into bed almost immediately, leaving them with no time to talk.
Justice Minister Laurette Onkelinx has now requested a copy of her report which she promises will be fully examined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home