Vanessa

It's my on-line diary... I'm Vanessa and I'm a little french girl. I'm a model and I would like to share my thought and my internet links...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

ANTONIO, I LOVE YOU !!!

The film of the month !!!

The Legend of Zorro
Action/Adventure, Comedy and Romance
Starring: Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rufus Sewell...
Directed By: Martin Campbell

Synopsis: Set several years after the conclusion of the previous adventure, Alejandro (Antonio Banderas) and Elena (Catherine Zeta-Jones) are married and have a 10-year-old son, Joaquin (Adrian Alonso). Though Alejandro continues to don the mask of Zorro to protect the poor and oppressed residents of the California territory from the greed of the overlords, he is torn between his duty and his desire for a more normal life. Now, he must face that conflict again when plans for California to become the 31st state are undermined by a nefarious plot by several prominent land barons and businessmen. In his valiant attempt to foil their plans, Zorro runs headlong into a crisis that threatens his life and the safety of his family.

Fabulous !!! Nice action comedy for the family !!!

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger edflynn4118 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger crisalaxander8724 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger mauriceflynn62705021 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home